As anticipation for Disney and Pixar’s new animated film “Lightyear” continues to grow, UK meal kit provider, HelloFresh, will be celebrating by launching a series of recipes designed to add some adventure to family mealtimes across Britain this summer.
In “Lightyear”, Buzz Lightyear, Sox and the Jr. Zap Patrol team set out on an epic space adventure. To mark its release in cinemas this summer, HelloFresh has created limited-edition recipes.
Offering customers the chance to make out-of-this-world dishes from the comfort of their own kitchens, HelloFresh’s expert recipe developers have been working closely with Disney and Pixar on a collection of recipes to bring the excitement of “Lightyear” to the dinner table.
The first “Lightyear” inspired recipes will be available to pre-order for HelloFresh customers from the first week of May via the App or website, with deliveries commencing from May 26. Two new recipes, meat and veggie options, will be available every week for five weeks.
The limited edition “Lightyear” inspired recipes are:
- Spiral Spaghetti in ‘Cosmic’ Creamy Sauce with Roasted Tomatoes and Asparagus Spears
- ‘Rocket Ship’ Chicken and Pepper Korma Skewers with Wedges and Pea Shoot Salad
- Veggie Fajita ‘Supernova’ Tortizzas with Peppers, Yogurt and Corn on the Cob
- Cheesy Chicken in Tomato Sauce and ‘Starchips’ with Garlicky Green Beans
- ‘Starry Galaxy’ Veggie Pasta Bake with Courgette ‘Planets’ and Pea Shoot Salad
- ‘Solar System’ Chipotle Chicken Traybake with ‘Fireball’ Tomatoes and Buttery Rice
- Chicken ‘Meteorite’ Nuggets and Mash with Peas, Sweetcorn and BBQ Dipping Sauce
- ‘Black Hole’ Flautas and Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Refried Beans and Rocket Salad
- Pesto and Roasted Veg ‘Half Moon’ Quesadillas with Cheddar and Baby Leaf Salad
- Rosemary Roast Chicken and Tomato ‘Asteroids’ with Mini Roast Potatoes and Tenderstem® Broccoli
Mimi Morley, HelloFresh Resident Chef, said: “We are so excited to launch these recipes to HelloFresh customers. This is our first-ever collaboration with Disney and Pixar and we hope families across the UK have as much fun recreating them at home as we did developing them.
“It’s important to us that we’re always innovating our recipe offering and providing our customers with delicious and balanced meals everyone will enjoy. These recipes are great for busy parents and have the added benefit of fun interactive steps that involve the kids. At HelloFresh we want mealtimes to be for everyone and this is a perfect way to have fun as a family while teaching the kids some kitchen skills. Each one still packs the same nutritional values parents know and love from HelloFresh, but this time with some added Disney and Pixar magic.”
Customers who sign up for HelloFresh and choose a “Lightyear” inspired recipe during the period will also be in with a chance of winning a once-in-a-lifetime trip for a family of four to Florida for the Ultimate Astronaut Training Experience at the Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex. Customers can enter by scanning the QR code on the “Lightyear” inspired recipe card when it arrives in the HelloFresh box.